Istat menus for windows 10 free

Looking for:

Istat menus for windows 10 free 













































     

Istat menus for windows 10 free.Get more done from your desktop!



  App similar to iStat Menus for W10 [APP] Good evening. I bought Surface Laptop 3 yesterday and before that I had a MacBook. Is there any app for Windows 10 which will show me how long battery will last after charging? I had something like that on macOS thanks to iStat Menus 6. 2 comments. share. save. hide. report. 75% Upvoted. Here's an attached image from the MacOS environment: iStat Menus on Mac OS. As you can see, I was able to see download/upload speed, alongside with fans speed, CPU usage and so on. I've already tried HWInfo on Windows 10, but I found it a little bit too extreme/professional/cluttered for my usage. I also noticed that it allows you to put any. iStat Menus covers a huge range of stats, including a CPU monitor, GPU, memory, network usage, disk usage, disk activity, date & time, battery and more. All in a highly optimised, low resource package. iStat Menus is highly configurable, with full support for macOS’ light and dark menubar modes. The application has clean, crisp and clear menubar icons and dropdown menus. iStat Menus gives you information on your system temperature, system fans and Bluetooth. CPU: You can monitor CPU usage. Multiple core support with 7 display modes. Memory: Monitor Memory usage. 4 display modes, page ins/outs and swap usage display. My free days of iStat menu finished but I don't want to pay because i just used it to see the temperature of the CPU in the menu bar and sometimes change the fans speed. Is there any free alternative that allows me to do the same? (Sorry for my english) 8 comments. share. save. hide. report. 76% Upvoted. Sort by: best.    


Comments